Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to Marijuana Trivia!
Learn new things, amaze your friends, and confuse your family!
(Answers at the bottom)
“Nearly two pounds of still-green plant material found in a 2,700-year-old grave … has just been identified as the world's oldest marijuana stash, according to a paper in the latest issue of the Journal of Experimental Botany.” Where was it found?
- Your mom's basement, under that wonky stair that comes loose when you give a nudge with a screwdriver
- the Gobi Desert
Cannabis is the largest cash crop in the United States, exceeding which 2 crops combined:
- Corn and Wheat
- McDonalds and Taco Bell
- Corn and Hemp
- Nerds and Roller Derby girls
In the propaganda film "Reefer Madness”, produced by the French director, Louis Gasnier in 1936, “drug dealers lead innocent teenagers to become addicted to "reefer" cigarettes… “
- by casually and seductively blowing smoke into their faces.
- by holding wild parties with jazz music.
- by thoroughly explaining the therapeutic and medicinal effects of marijuana consumption.
- by telling them it’ll get them laid.
“ …the Drug Enforcement Administration Museum in Arlington, Virginia, states that the oldest written references to cannabis date back to 2727 B.C., when the Chinese Emperor Shen Nung supposedly discovered the substance and used it…” ?
- … as a weapon of war.
- … medicinally.
- … as a courting gift to Imperial ladies.
- … to mellow out after a hard day dealing with those whiny obsequious fucking Courtiers.
"…before the reigning "World's Oldest Woman" passed away in 2006 in India, she had a different tip: Fulla Nayak's self-proclaimed secret to her 125-year longevity?”
- Her daily marijuana smoking.
- Young men and chocolate.
- Equality, justice and a sense of self-worth in a world intent on keeping her in her place. Lima Beans.
See? You’re smarter now! Thanks for playing, we love you!
- Botanico Staff
(Answers: 1- D, 2- A, 3- B, 4- B, 5- A)
Why is Botanico your favorite dispensary?
- Top shelf quality flower, concentrates and edibles.
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff.
- Convenient hours and low wait times.
- Remarkable quality to cost ratio.
- All the above.
(answer: E, of course! ;-)